Friday, March 14, 2008

Phone orders for Pizza

Well, last night I dialled in for take-away pizza to Lani's Snack Bar at Marina Rubicon Lanzarote. Although they speak Spanish mainly, the order was understood, a time was given and the pizzas when collected were right - so far better than most of my favorite take outs back home. But wait there is more. The pizzas were fantastic. Karen's Vegetale was enjoyed by her  on the night and and I for lunch the next day - this is the first time I have ever enjoyed a pizza with no meat - I never thought it was possible.

Now we didn't do this blind - we had had lunch here before and the toastees are great as are the hamburger and good prices to.

So the take out number is 928 51 9041 - but if you are thinking about calling from home - don't forget the country code of +34 and remember they could be cold when they get to Aus.


 COMMENT:
AUTHOR: Caju
DATE: 3/18/2008 11:02:20 PM
Sweet life, Fair winds and lot's of happiness in your new rumb line from Caju Mari and Kaique

COMMENT:
AUTHOR: wendy cadby
DATE: 3/19/2008 8:35:45 AM
Hi Karen and Matt. They do deliver to Oz I checked. Put them in a special parcel and arrive hot hot hot not. Things have been interesting here. Zo had car stolen at knife point and two days later found torched at Box Hill. Nice place Melbourne - Ferntree Gully. You two watch out for pirates though. They wont take just a car they take boats/ships/catamarans. If you keep us entertained enough with your travels we pop over to see you next year. I wanted to go this year but Josh is doing his 3rd year pyschology and Im sure Zo wont look after him. Im actually writing this at work instead of working which seemed like a good idea. Have great fun you two. You can do anything Karen you are WOMAN. MY gosh I cant believe I know someone sailing around up there. It is just great. Better go the boss is hovering. Love Wendy

COMMENT:
AUTHOR: andy
DATE: 3/19/2008 8:24:59 PM
no domino's on the marina!??
you do realise, by having this website, it will be all to easy for me to get distracted from work! it's great!
great stories!

REPLY:
AUTHOR: Where2
DATE: 3/20/2008 9:53:20 PM
Andy, just blame me - Ashley is used to having a problem like me for 20 years now....

When are you coming over

Matt

COMMENT:
AUTHOR: dave
DATE: 3/21/2008 12:22:34 PM
I prefer my vegie pizza's with ham and salami. he he
You know how I like my vegetables. Eventually sent you a couple of pictures. Will get some more soon.
So KFC tomorrow then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment